MALC Hospital has been providing comprehensive healthcare services from diagnosis to treatment of persons affected by Leprosy. We also offer treatment for Tuberculosis, Avoidable Blinding Conditions, Rehabilitation for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) and Mother and Child Health Care (MCHC).
MALC provide Free of Charge services to people who have no access to quality health care. The services offered includes admission of patients in wards for ulcer care caused by leprosy, treatment of leprosy reaction, physiotherapy, laboratory procedures, major and minor eye surgeries, X-rays, dental, social rehabilitation, pharmacy and facilitate patients through networking for specialized care.
- Consultations for Leprosy and Eye.
- MCHC and Dermatology Clinic.
- Chest Clinic.
- Dental Clinic.
- Wards for persons affected by Leprosy.
- Cataract surgeries.
- Health awareness and education to patients and their families for ulcer care and post leprosy complications.
Peripheral & Ancillary Services:
- Laboratory Services for diagnosing leprosy, TB and other related common lab tests.
- TB diagnosis through GeneXpert, a more reliable and timesaving detection tool.
- X-Ray department.
- Physiotherapy and occupational therapy services.
- Pharmacy provides drugs prescribed by medical officers.
- Sub centres support hospital for case finding and treatment.