Mother and Child Health Care (MCHC)
MOTHER AND CHILD HEALTH CARE (MCHC)
The aim of the MCHC program is to promote improved growth and development among children under 5 years along with high quality maternal health care through safe motherhood practices.
- Free medical consultations by Doctors.
- Provision of free medicines.
- Provision of free Micro and Macronutrient Supplements.
- Trained field workers to assess community and refer patients.
- Door to door immunization program by networking with local government.
- Lab facilities.
- ACSM on Communicable And Noncommunicable Diseases as well as
- Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs).