You can contribute to help support the individuals being taken care off by our team:
Support Reduce Avoidable Blindness
Support a Cataract Surgery @ Rs 3000 to operate one Cataract Patient with IOL implant
Support a TB Patient
- Donate Rs. 8,000 to adopt one TB patient and contribute towards a complete 6-8 month treatment
- Donate Rs. 25,000 to facilitate socio-economic rehabilitation of TB patient.
At MALC in Karachi the diagnosis of TB is done through GeneXpert a modern TB diagnostic technology.
Support a Leprosy Patient
- Rs. 5,000 to adopt one patient and contributing for one-year treatment
- Rs. 10,000 to Aid the physical rehabilitation
- Rs. 25,000 facilitating surgical intervention
- Rs.3,000 providing Community-based Rehabilitation (CBR) for a patient with disabilities
Support a Person with disability (PWD)
- Donate Rs. 35,000 Setting up a small business
- Donate Rs. 25,000 for Assistive devices
- Donate Rs. 50,000 for Home modification