The visually impaired should never be turned away because of the lack of awareness, accessibility or affordability for the required services.
Our Eye Department strives to control blindness and to improve the quality of life through the enhancement, preservation and restoration of one’s vision.
We offer consultation, evaluation and treatment for patients who possess:
- Severe, sudden eye pain.
- Recurrent pain in or around the eye.
- Hazy, blurred, or double vision.
- Seeing flashes of light or sudden bright floating spots.
- Unusual, even painful, sensitivity to light or glare.
- Swollen, red eyes.
- Changes in the color of the iris.
- White areas in the pupil of the eye.
- Itching, burning, or a heavy discharge in the eyes.
- Any sudden change in vision.
- Eye consultation
- Cataract IOL implants
- YAG Laser
- Argon Laser
- Automated Perimetry
- Correction of Refractive Errors
- Primary eye care clinics in periphery
- Surgical eye camp.